Old's Cool Choppers
0-6 inch stretch - "Frame stretch" is from the seat post back
0-4 inch drop - "Frame drop" is raising the rear wheel axle, for a lower frame ride height
Stretch and drop combinations can be mixed and matched to create the vintage triumph look your after if its a street tracker, bobber, chopper or cafe racer style motorcycle
* 3/4 axle slots with a 5/16 thick axle plate or (choose different when ordering)
* Choose Top Mount can be counter sunk hex head bolt or flat tab with seat Pearce style
* Choose Strut mount for fender or Sissy bar on axle plates
All hard tails are custom built, (nothing is waiting on the shelf) and can be as long as 3 weeks until transit time.
* Fits Sprung Hubs or Unit Style Rear Wheels
* Break Stay is welded on left side 12" from axel
All hard tails are custom built, (nothing is waiting on the shelf) and can be as long as 4 weeks until transit time.
100% Tig Welded in a Fixture - Made from 120. wall 1" DOM
Made in the USA