Old's Cool Choppers
Triumph or BSA Oil in Frame Weld on Style Hardtail for 1971 and Later
0-6 inch stretch - "Frame stretch" is from the seat post back
0-4 inch drop - "
Frame drop" is raising the rear wheel axle, for a lower frame ride height
Stretch and drop combinations can be mixed and matched to create the vintage triumph look your after if its a street tracker, bobber, chopper or cafe racer style motorcycle
* 1/2 axle plates with 3/4 axle Closed Slots Only
* Top Mount is only weld on (be sure you can weld)
* Choose Strut mount for fender or Sissy bar on axle plates
* Break Stay is welded on left side 12" from axel
All hard tails are custom built, (nothing is waiting on the shelf) and can be as long as 4 weeks until transit time.
100% Tig Welded in a Fixture - Made from 120. wall 1" DOM
Made in the USA
* Contact us if you are interested in us welding on the hardtail for you,
theres A $300 fee and shipping both ways are on you.