Standard stock style single down tube frame
Triumph frame for unit 500 motors
All full frames have options of Any rake and up-stretch available
0-6 inch stretch - "Frame stretch" is from the seat post back
0-4 inch drop - "Frame drop" is raising the rear wheel axle, for a lower frame ride height
Stretch and drop combinations can be mixed and matched to create the vintage triumph look your after if its a street tracker, bobber, chopper or cafe racer style motorcycle
* 3/4 axle slots with a 5/16 thick axle plate or (choose different when ordering)
* Choose Top Mount can be counter sunk hex head bolt or flat tab with seat Pearce style
* Choose Strut mount for fender or Sissy bar on axle plates
* Frames come only with motor mount bungs no other tabs are added
* Break Stay is welded on left side 12" from axel
* Choose front down single down tube style or duplex twin downtube front bars.
* Choose the Length of the Backbone and the hight of the Downtube
All Frames are custom built, (nothing is waiting on the shelf) and can be as long as 4 weeks until transit time.
We can custom build what ever you may need for every Triumph Custom Bike solution.
100% Tig Welded in a Fixture - Made from .120 wall DOM
Made in the USA